North Cedars Holiday Park
The following rules and regulations are to ensure all patrons have a safe and enjoyable stay.
Office Hours : Our office hours are 8am to 6pm daily
Speed Limit : Within the park the speed limit is 8 KM/H ( walking pace only )
Checkout Time : Checkout time is 10am on day of departure. No refund for early departure.
Laundry : The laundry is located in the Amenities Block. For 1 load of washing you will need 4 x $1 coins. Dryers operate on 4 x $1 coins. The cycle lasts approx 30 minutes and we ask that washing be removed upon completion as a courtesy to other users. Powder can be purchased from reception.
Clotheslines : There are clotheslines located at each end of the amenities block. Please do not erect temporary lines as they are unsightly and dangerous.
Rubbish : We try to recycle as much as possible, please wrap all other rubbish before placing in the bins.
Visitors : Visitors are welcome to the park between the hours of 9am to 10pm and must report to the office before entering the park. Their cars must be parked in the carpark & removed by 10pm or they will be considered overnight guests and may be charged a fee. All visitors and guests must park in the visitor carpark. Upon staying, all visitors must pay their fee prior to 6PM for that night.
Extra Guests : Guests may stay at the park only after registering at reception and paying the appropriate fee.
Car Washing : No car washing permitted on sites. Ask at reception for car washing area.
Swimming Pool : The pool is for park patrons only and no guests are allowed (sorry, insurance rules). Open from 9am to sunset. Winter hours will apply May to September. No alcohol, glass or rough behaviour in the pool area please, Children U/12 must be supervised by an adult
Bikes etc : Bikes, skateboards and scooters etc are allowed in the park if speed limit is adhered to and full respect for all other patrons is recognized. There is a Bike Trail directly behind the park for standard enjoyment on these particular toys.
Games room : We have a games room for your enjoyment in the elevated building near pool. This has an 8 ball table, table tennis, television and lounge suite for your convenience. Young children are to be supervised. Open from 9am to 9pm.
Children : Children are asked not to play around Amenities, Cabins or walk through occupied Sites. It is the Parents’ responsibility to supervise them correctly for their own safety and comfort of all Patrons.
Noise : For the comfort of all Patrons, please keep noise to a reasonable level and keep it minimal after 10pm.
Behaviour : Management reserves the right to evict any persons intoxicated, using foul or abusive language, or imposing any bad behaviour on other guests.
Cigarette Butts : There are some ashtray tins located near cabins, please put cigarettes out and dispose of them in bins provided around the park.
WI-FI : Available throughout the park for park patrons.
At the discretion of Management. Some Date Restrictions Apply.
To ensure that all Visitors enjoy their visit to our Park, please adhere to the following Rules
- When you arrive at our Park for your stay, you will be asked to sign an Agreement which outlines the Rules relating to your stay at our park with your pet.
- Dogs are permitted on Caravan Sites ONLY and are not permitted in any Ensuite or Cabin Accommodation at all – with the exception of Guide Dogs (which must be arranged with Management prior to arrival).
- Dogs are not permitted in any Common areas of the Park including, Reception, Pool Area, Camp Kitchen, Laundry, Amenities or Playground.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times whilst not in your van or tent. Without exception. A leash may be no longer than 2 metres in length. You must not set up any “dog run”.
- Your dog must be supervised at all times and never left unattended inside or outside your van/annex or tent.
- Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s or pets waste in a plastic bag into the General Rubbish Bins about the Park.
(Dog bags are available for purchase in the Reception)
- For Health and Safety reasons dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the Park.
- Dog/pet related bedding etc must not be washed or cleaned within the park or with the Park’s Laundry facilities.
- Dog owners are personally responsible and will be held to be so, for any and every Personal Injury and /or Property Damage and/or Loss, in relation to any action by or because of their dog.
- Noisy, Barking or Aggressive Behavior will not be tolerated at any time and will lead to an instant request to depart the Park, without refund of site fees.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Mark & Erin, Bob & Alice